Vivid colors. Smart packaging. An altogether pleasing presentation!
- Do you need 200 DVDs to give to everyone that attended the reunion?
- 50 for each family member, of your parents 50th anniversary?
- Maybe fifteen thousand CDs of the university’s handbook and course catalog to send to current and new students? Cost would be significantly less than publishing and shipping booklets
- How about internal training courses? Or, entire courses of instructions?
- Can you think of a more engaging or cost-effective means of presenting your new product to 500 pre-selected customers?
Great reasons to duplicate and distribute discs to communicate your ideas, products, or special occasions are endless.
We are happy to provide DVD/CD duplication and replication – from one copy to 50,000, with incremental discounts. Whether you are a large corporation or a single client, your order will come to you just as you order it.
Call VideoTrust with Confidence
For some of the best pricing available, and solid service before, during and after the project, call VideoTrust for a quote for your next project.
Short Run Duplication
In addition to standard and large volume DVD/CD duplication, VideoTrust is set to handle your demands for smaller orders. Whether the order requires 1 or 195 discs, your product will be top-shelf, and one you can proudly distribute.
Normal pricing (consisting of a 3-8 day turnaround) for CD & DVD duplication. Includes duplication, printing, and jewel case or sleeve.
[table id=5 /]
[table id=6 /]
24 Hour Disc Quick Premium
Ok, so you need discs NOW!
- The meeting is in two days.
- The surprise party is this weekend.
- You’re leaving Thursday for Italy to introduce the new product.
- You need 425, or 60, or 15 CDs or DVDs in a hurry.
We’re ready for you.
An additional 25% premium is added to the normal pricing chart for 24 hour service.
Large quantities of CDs or DVDs are needed for marketing, education, advertising, or special projects. Again, VideoTrust is ready to quote your next project and provide you with outstanding quality and service . . . and incremental discounts.
It is our preference to speak directly with clients to consider options for a volume duplication project.
- How many colors for the label?
- What type of packaging will best communicate your message?
- Content files and artwork?
These and other details need to be determined at the outset. You will know all project costs before beginning the project. We’re not interested in calling you with unexpected costs or added features.